[FUN_Mail] Reminder to to complete the Faculty Neuroscience Request

Jennifer M Brielmaier jbrielma at gmu.edu
Sun Oct 11 21:15:15 EDT 2020

Hi Mia,

I am interested in filling out the survey but it seems I may have accidentally deleted the email at some point. I cannot find it anywhere in my Outlook folders. Would it be possible to resend the email or the link to the survey? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

Jennifer Brielmaier, PhD

Psychology/Neuroscience

George Mason University