[FUN_Mail] Neuroscience Faculty Survey

Mia Minen minenmd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:17:04 EDT 2020

 Dear FUN members:

I hope that you received an email from my NYU account inviting you to
participate in a survey about how to bridge the undergraduate neurosciences
with clinical neurology. To thank you for helping with this, you will get a
letter of thanks from the American Academy of Neurology which will
hopefully be valuable to your promotions portfolio as well as a link to a
website we designed with neuroscience and clinical neurology resources that
might be helpful to you and your students.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions/feedback.

Thanks very much for your time.

Mia

Mia Minen, MD, MPH
Associate Professor
Departments of Neurology and Population Health
NYU Langone Health