[FUN_Mail] Advice Requested: Undergrad Electrophysiology Setups

Hilary Susan Bierman hilaryb at umd.edu
Thu Apr 8 17:03:41 UTC 2021

Hi,
I am expanding my undergrad lab into a second room and am thinking about
best organizational setups. The labs we do are those in Crawdad or using
equivalent equipment and we have the Neuroscience Teaching Kits from
ADInstruments.

- Does anyone have pictures of student set-ups that use space efficiently?
- Favorite source for magnetic stages?
- Tips for making Faraday cages nice and robust?
- I am thinking about adding a camera to the scope of each set-up so groups
can view together. Anyone do this and have any advice?

Thank you!
Hilary

Dr. Hilary S Bierman
Director Undergraduate Neuroscience