[FUN_Mail] FUN Equipment Loan Program Call 2021 (Second notice): Deadlines are 3 weeks away

Divya Sitaraman divya.sitaraman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:42:24 UTC 2021

To address some questions related to what happens after you submit your
application:

We announce ELP award winners via email and that list is also updated on
the website. We connect the winners with vendors. The awardee list is also
submitted as a report and presented at the annual meeting which is open to
all FUN members. That report has details of how many applications we
received and how many were awarded. Some years we receive multiple requests
for the same equipment and in some years we have no applicants.

If you want individual feedback on your applications (successful or not)
please email us both ( *divya.sitaraman at csueastbay.edu*
<divya.sitaraman at csueastbay.edu?subject=FUN%20Equipment%20Loan%20Program>
and *neuwirthl at oldwestbury.edu*
<neuwirthl at oldwestbury.edu?subject=FUN%20Equipment%20Loan%20Program>) and
we will email you the feedback. Every application that is received by us is
acknowledged by an email and last year we were all in a bit of a crisis in
March-April 2020 and couldn't send individual emails to unsuccessful
applicants. Once again we are open to suggestions about improving
communication between FUN, ELP applicants and vendors so please continue to
send us feedback.

If you have specific issues then please email me or Lorenz directly.

Divya

Divya Sitaraman (she/her/hers)

Assistant Professor

California State University-East Bay