[FUN_Mail] FW: [cvnet] Official launch of the “EEGManyPipelines” project

Karen Gunther guntherk at wabash.edu
Wed Apr 21 14:16:40 UTC 2021

This email came across on the Color and Vision Network listserv.  It might be of interest to some in FUN, too…

*************************************
Dr. Karen L. Gunther, PhD
Associate Professor of Psychology
Daniel F. Evans Associate Professor in Social Science
Chair, Psychology Division, Council on Undergraduate Research
Baxter 309
Psychology Department
Wabash College
301 W. Wabash Ave.