[FUN_Mail] Neuroanatomy course

William Grisham dr.billgrisham at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 23:44:50 UTC 2021

Hi Marta,

I teach a mini-neuroanatomy course (1/3 of the course is devoted to
neuroanatomy). Now I am teaching neuroanatomy virtually. Attached is my
syllabus--two notable sources are the University of British Columbia (UBC)
videos and the Goldberg book. Goldberg is very bare-bones but there seems
to be no text out there for undergrads.

William (Bill) Grisham, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor
Department of Psychology, UCLA