[FUN_Mail] FUN Final Friday Reminder

David Donley ddonley at harding.edu
Tue Aug 24 20:16:21 UTC 2021

Hello FUN Members,

As a reminder, the FUN Final Friday series will continue this Friday,
August 27th. This is a great opportunity to hear about FUN happenings,
learn from colleagues, and strengthen our network. Our theme is "Lessons
from the Last Year". Mary Morrison will lead a discussion/ideas session
about NURVS II in the spring, Kim McArthur will discuss alternative grading
strategies that she's implemented during the pandemic, and we will have a
discussion about how our classrooms are different as a result of the last
year.

Below is the Zoom registration information. After registering, you will
receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the
meeting.

*FUN Final Friday*

When: Aug 27, 2021 4:00-5:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUodu-urTMsEtIAbJwKzS2iJmSlpqQwmZLr

If you have any questions, comments, or ideas please feel free to reach out
to myself or one of the other organizers (Amy Jo Stavnezer, Barbara Lom,
and Jason Chan). We hope to see you on August 27th!

Sincerely,

David

--
David Donley, MSE PhD