[FUN_Mail] Open teaching lab manager position

Antonsen, Brian antonsenb at marshall.edu
Mon Jul 26 18:49:44 UTC 2021

Hi all,
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic scientist/educator to revamp and manage our introductory biology teaching laboratories. While this position is not completely neuroscience, we are moving to grow neuro in our department through several initiatives, and would welcome applications from anyone with a neuro background. I would greatly appreciate you sharing with anyone you know who may be interested.

The full description and application portal are here:
https://marshall.peopleadmin.com/postings/17000

Thanks
Brian
--
Brian Antonsen Ph.D.
he, him, his

Phone: 304-696-6496

Academic Lab Manager III

Job Description
Coordinates activities in an academic lab, providing support services to faculty in Biological Sciences. Implements policies, procedures, and standards for lab operations to ensure safety of students and equipment.  Directly responsible for our introductory laboratories for majors and non-majors (BSC 104, 105, 120, 121),including mentoring, training, and supervision of graduate teaching assistants.

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
A broadly trained biologist with an interest in developing cutting edge undergraduate teaching laboratories, pedagogy, and curriculum development.