[FUN_Mail] Looking for Concussion Data

KatieAnn Skogsberg katieann.skogsberg at centre.edu
Thu Mar 25 13:56:11 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I have a student who is a double major in computer science and behavioral neuroscience. For his Senior thesis next fall,  he wants to do an analysis of EEG data that includes both concussed and non-concussed participants. He wants to use machine learning to train his program to identify certain components, so he needs a pretty large sample (more than I can provide by running volunteers at my SLAC). He's familiar with ERP measures but could probably also learn about frequency analysis, coherence, and other measures. Does anyone out there have or know of such a database that he could use for this project?
You can reach me at katieann.skogsberg at centre.edu<mailto:katieann.skogsberg at centre.edu>

Thanks!
KS

KatieAnn Skogsberg
Associate Professor of Behavioral Neuroscience
Centre College
600 West Walnut Stree
Danville, Kentucky 40422
859-238-5238