[FUN_Mail] FUN Virtual Social 2021!

Illig, Kurt R. illi8559 at stthomas.edu
Tue Nov 9 15:06:42 UTC 2021

FUN Members and friends-
On behalf of the Executive Committe, I am excited to invite you to our FUN Virtual Social on Saturday, Nov 13 from 7pm to 9pm Central Time. We will be using the Gather platform, which is a relatively easy way to interact, allowing participants to move around a space and socialize with each other. There will be rooms where you can share ideas with others on a particular topic (e.g., course development), private spaces, and space to mingle in an unstructured way. You can join the meeting by clicking here<https://gather.town/app/bSzXM6F59OiC1u7w/FUN%20Virtual%20Social>, or by copying the following URL to your browser:

https://gather.town/app/bSzXM6F59OiC1u7w/FUN%20Virtual%20Social

I hope to see you on Saturday!
Best,
-KI