[FUN_Mail] Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience (FUN) Elections--Vote by Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021

Gerald Griffin griffing at hope.edu
Thu Nov 11 12:40:10 UTC 2021

FUN Members:
It is now time to vote for our next set of FUN Officers.  This year, we are
voting for the following offices: *President-Elect, Secretary, and
Councilor.*

The Google Survey that contains the ballot is located at this link
<https://forms.gle/oFxPedg66Vwkehkj9> (https://forms.gle/oFxPedg66Vwkehkj9).
Voting will end on Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021.

This document contains the statements
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-s6sFhaeEdHvbwTpzJPmRoSE1skxOtn_/view?usp=sharing>
by the nominees for each of the positions.  Information about FUN officers
can be found in the FUN bylaws <https://www.funfaculty.org/fun_bylaws>
(Articles V and VII).

If you have any questions, please contact me at griffing at hope.edu.

Best,
GdG

--
Gerald D. Griffin, Ph.D. (he, him, his)
Interim Provost

Hope College
DeWitt Center
141East 12th Street, Room 215, PO Box 9000, Holland, MI 49422-9000
616.395.6813 | griffing at hope.edu | hope.edu
<http://hope.edu/>