[FUN_Mail] Teaching faculty position open at Emory University

Frenzel, Kristen E kfrenze at emory.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:23:58 UTC 2021

Hello FUN colleagues,
The Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology (NBB) Program at Emory University are hiring a teaching faculty to join our group for Fall 2022. Please apply using the link below and share the advertisement widely to colleagues who might be interested!  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have (kfrenze at emory.edu).

Cheers,
Kristen

The Emory University Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology (NBB) Program seeks a creative and engaging faculty member who will contribute effectively to undergraduate teaching and mentoring and who will provide leadership and service to the NBB program and Emory College. Applicants with demonstrated effectiveness in teaching diverse students, engaging their critical thinking, and in applying innovative instructional techniques are of particular interest.
Application materials are submitted via Interfolio using the following link apply.interfolio.com/98945 <http://apply.interfolio.com/98945> and the deadline for submission is Jan. 18, 2022.

Kristen Frenzel, Ph.D. (she,her,hers)
President, Atlanta Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience
Associate Director, Emory Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology Program
Professor of Pedagogy
Emory University