[FUN_Mail] Call for Proposals: Second Annual Neuroscience Teaching Conference

Christina Ragan christina.ragan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:54:36 UTC 2022

****Call for Proposals****We're thrilled to announce the Call for Proposals for the second annual Neuroscience Teaching Conference, to be held at Wake Forest University on July 21-22, 2022. This conference will feature keynote addresses, a poster session, round "table" discussions,  5-minute chalk talks or teaching demos, and 20- or 30- minute talks.  This year, we are featuring a special session on Neuroscience, Art, and the Humanities.Proposal submissions are due by March 20th and presenters will be notified of their acceptance by April 10th. Registration will open later this spring.  Submission guidelines and other information can be found on our website: https://sites.google.com/wfu.edu/neuroscienceteachingconference/home/Any questions can be directed to conference Co-Directors, Melissa Maffeo (masicaml at wfu.edu) and Christina Ragan (cragan8 at gatech.edu).
Sincerely,Christina Ragan, Melissa Maffeo, Katy Lack, and Claudia Jorgensen

Christina Ragan Ph.D.
Lecturer of Biological SciencesGeorgia Institute of TechnologyGraduate Women in Science (GWIS) phone: 301-655-4626