[FUN_Mail] December 9 FUN (Final) Friday - Inclusive Syllabi

Amy Jo Stavnezer AJStavnezer at wooster.edu
Mon Nov 7 00:16:06 UTC 2022

Hello FUN Members,

Would you like to build a more inclusive syllabus for your spring courses?  Make sure that you are actually conveying the messages that you intend?

Join us on Friday, December 9th at 4 pm (EST; not a Final Friday, to be clear) when we will be joined by Monica Linden (Brown University) and Sara Brownell (Arizona State University) who will use their expert knowledge to help us create more inclusive syllabi.

Here is a reading from each speaker if you want to prime the pump: Diversity and Inclusion: Put it in the syllabus<https://web.archive.org/web/20220106081222/https:/tomprof.stanford.edu/posting/1625>, It’s in the syllabus… or is it?<https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/advan.00119.2020>.  Bring your current syllabus so you can compare and revise!

Register Here<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMocOGgrzIpGdIfCLqnd_-A0LDZXXDWAsyr> – 12/9, 4 pm EST

Hope to see you there,

Amy Jo Stavnezer, Barbara Lom, Shannon Eaton, David Donley

Amy Jo Stavnezer, PhD
Professor of Neuroscience and Psychology
College of Wooster
Member, Faculty for Undergraduate Neuroscience<http://funfaculty.org/>
Editorial Board, Journal for Undergraduate Neuroscience Education<http://funjournal.org/>
This email was sent at a time convenient for me.  Please do not feel any need to respond until your regular working hours.