[FUN_Mail] Neuroscience Curriculum Fellow Postdoc opening

Tan, Tari Taralyn_Tan at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 20 17:39:59 UTC 2023

Hello FUN membership!

I’m hoping that you can help me advertise an educational postdoctoral position in neuroscience to your networks. We currently have an opening for a Curriculum Fellow in Neurobiology at Harvard Medical School. The Curriculum Fellows Program (CFP) is a postdoctoral service and training program focused on curriculum development, teaching, and educational programming in the biological and biomedical sciences. Curriculum Fellows are part of a larger cohort and work closely with members of the Harvard faculty and administration to develop, deploy, and evaluate evidence-based graduate training. Fellows also receive mentorship and career advising to support their development as educators and help them succeed in a variety of education-focused careers. More detailed information about the Curriculum Fellows Program and the role of a CF can be found at our website (https://curriculumfellows.hms.harvard.edu/).

Basic details for the open position are given below, and you can find the full job posting here: https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/12041<https://curriculumfellows.hms.harvard.edu/job-opportunities#PGG>.

Feel free to connect me with anyone who’s interested. (I was the previous Neurobiology CF and can talk about the position and the program.)

Thanks!

Tari

The primary role of the Curriculum Fellow (CF) in Neurobiology will be:

Develop and support courses and programming that will enhance the education of the next generation of neuroscientists through an interdisciplinary curriculum spanning biophysics, cellular and molecular biology, and systems/computational neuroscience. As a member of the Department of Neurobiology, the CF will play a key role in the Graduate Program in Neuroscience (PiN) and in the affiliated PiNBAC program, which prepares post-baccalaureate students for further graduate education in neuroscience.

Application deadline: February 17, 2023

Expected start date: On or before July 1, 2023

Degree requirement: Applicants must have a Ph.D. in Neurobiology or a related field by the time of appointment.

Taralyn Tan, PhD
Assistant Dean for Educational Innovation and Scholarship
Lecturer on Neurobiology

Harvard Medical School I Office for Graduate Education | Dept of Neurobiology
220 Longwood Avenue I Goldenson 120 I Boston, MA 02115
office: 617-432-7164
pronouns: she, her, hers
Taralyn_tan at hms.harvard.edu<mailto:Taralyn_tan at hms.harvard.edu>

BLACK LIVES MATTER.