[FUN_Mail] Neuroscience CUREs

Gaudier-Diaz, Monica M gaudier at email.unc.edu
Thu May 25 14:02:19 UTC 2023

To all neuroscience educators,

Are you interested in incorporating a course-based undergraduate research experience (CURE) to your curriculum? Together with a group of faculty at UNC-CH I am working to design and implement a series of CURE courses which can be adopted as a course or adapted into learning modules, depending on your needs. As we hope to disseminate broadly across the neuroscience education community, we have created an interest survey to learn more about how we might be able to help you. To learn more, you can visit and complete the survey: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3DD8eSuVSi0Sf42<https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3DD8eSuVSi0Sf42?fbclid=IwAR01miX49R7yn7ZDqBy4L4vlUv0JQEEOy0D0ApphnHxtP-WPnFqGcXw61UY>.

Feel free to reach out if you have questions, comments, or concerns!

Monica

[UNC image for signature file]
Monica M. Gaudier-Diaz, PhD
Teaching Assistant Professor in Psychology & Neuroscience
Associate Director of the Neuroscience Curriculum
Co-Program Director for the SPIRE Program