[FUN_Mail] MRes Neuroscience at University of St Andrews

Stefan Pulver sp96 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 16:51:40 UTC 2023

Hi all,

We have the first of two deadlines approaching for our MRes Neuroscience programme here in Scotland on November 8. Our 1 year research masters programme provides students with opportunity to do a year of intensive research in a lab while living by the sea in Scotland. Would appreciate if folks could pass along link to anyone who might be interested.  Link to application portal is below. Please feel free to give my contact info out to anyone. Next deadline will be in early February.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Pulver

https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/subjects/neuroscience/neuroscience-mres/