[FUN_Mail] Update: late submissions accepted on MRes Neuroscience at St Andrews

Stefan Pulver sp96 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 14:54:55 UTC 2023

Hi FUN friends,

Just wanted to follow up on my recent post about the MRes neuroscience programme at St Andrews. We’ve decided to accept late submissions after our deadline on November 8. If you have any interested students, I suggest encouraging students  to just apply as soon as they feel ready. Portal will just stay open and we will give decisions as soon as possible. Link to programme is here:
https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/subjects/neuroscience/neuroscience-mres/
Admissions policies are open minded and geared towards helping folks find the right lab for their particular interests. Also worth noting that alumni on our programme so far have 100% success rate when applying for Med Schools and ~70% success rate when applying for PhDs. I think it is a great option particularly for folks who want to do Neuroscience research but are on the fence about taking the plunge into applying for PhD programmes in this cycle.

Thanks in Advance,
Stefan Pulver